Sunday, July 13, 2008

After work rush home to change to shorts and tee..
and den cab down to Orchard to meet Weiling and Liang and Edmond to K..
Finally met up with Weiling after so long...
miss you girl...

Nearing the end Edmond gf join in too..
didnt really catch her name..
but she's really cute la..

Adter the K we went to Balcony to chill
Liang asked me to try Bloody Mary
hmmm... it taste like tomato juice to me..
I got a free Flaming Lambo from edmond..
Haa... and Weiling said...
"walao everytime got free lambo"
haa yeah i think so too.. lolx..

This time round the liquor is much stronger coz i guess the guy put in more liquor..
coz the fire keep fading off in 3 sec...
the burning sensation..
buay tahan type..
got the piao piao feeling after a while..
left Balcony @ 4 plus..
Edmond and gf sent me home.. *gamxia*

I <3 gathering
even if we're doing nothing =)
meeting huiwen for shopping in few hours time
I nid more clothes!!!!

*nightx*

No comments: