
Finally met up with Mr Adam..
I was so excited that I took out my phone to snap a picture of him...
But I forget to take pic with him.. urgh...
He treat me to a sumptious meal @ Aranhli Korean Restaurant..
Nice place^^ but more important is the companion *winkz*
Friend for more than 5 years..
But we seldom meet up... think we met less than 5 times?
haha.. The last time we met was at my 21st Bday BBQ..
Felt so old.. *pout*
After his treat is my turn to treat him to Mao Shan Wang Durian!
It's been long.. So miss that King of the fruit..
Reason being? ha.. same as Adam la..
Anyway its nice meeting up with you..
meet up again soon ya!
Thanks for carrying the shopping bag for me!!
Thanks for Cheering me up!
Thanks for being who you are!!
And thanks for the treat!!
*Kudos* to AZ~*
No comments:
Post a Comment