THATS EARLY FOR PPLE LIKE ME!
Think slept for half hour le..
My cute fren call me and we chatted for.. erm.. 9minutes??
After hung up the phone I can't slp le..
So I decided to tell you guys who is this cute fren who called....
.
.
.
.
*~TADA~*

Cute right? LoLx. Priceless Expression sial....
Anyway back track abit..
9th of Jul Kat came back from JKT..
and we meet up after my work
*lots of misses*
Urgh look @ my eyebag... someone jus kill me la..
I maciam walking brand for Pricebreaker...

Jojo come back soon k we go chill together =DDDDD

That's my laoda behind. I'm her woman. haha..

Now I'm the lao da. FYI thats starbucks rolled up receipt and an opened packet of chilli...
dun roll your eyes. I saw it =___="

Take one for trying out something new.....
wanna know what are we trying???
stay tuned... keep scrolling down....

We did it... and we burst out laughing again.. LoLx...

I'm STRAIGHT.
and I'm waiting for my guy to kiss me tender on my lips and love me tender.
lalala.
Nightx.
No comments:
Post a Comment