Monday, March 03, 2008

It's been long.. spider web growing everywhere.. perhaps even in my heart..

A girl by the name Li Sisi Intrude our relationship before I left for China.. it is promised by her not to get in between me and Guoyi.. and also another promise from Guoyi not to cross the line..

But things seems to be different as what I thought..She loves him.. as what he told me.. and he likes her a little.. But after one day I found out about their little dirty secret.. Guoyi told me that he had settled everything with Sisi, and NEVER to contact her again in anyway.. and it is said that she's also oK with it, coz she said "As long as you're happy."

Perhaps I'm really not good enough..But I really love him with all my heart.. and soul.. I'm gonna hold my lamp up high so Guoyi will one day find his way back to me..

He said that he's confused.. Confused if he really love me.. or is it just that we're so used to having each other beside us.. But isn't all relationship all like that? Its first Love that bring a couple together, after which it will turn to family love.. ain't it true??

My love for you, honey, has never been going the negative way even though I'm hurt.. And Till today.. I've been pouring out my heart and soul just for u.. All our memories, all the moments and times, be it sweet or bitter, are pieces of jigsaw puzzle of our future..

You said I may not be the one u wanna marry, and you wanna end this r/s coz you dun wanna waste my youth.. and you said you dun wan to burdened me coz of ur prob.. I jus wanna say that.. Ever since first day I know its you, after every hurdle we passed thru together, I'm more sure that it has to be you.. FOR BETTER FOR WORSE, I'll stand by you.. This is my promise to you...

Honey Sweet, I love you, With all my heart, Forever..

No comments: