There's really full of WIERD things..In life,
2 years back.. when prob surface btn me and Guoyi while i was workin in IMH.. I met CJ and well everything is in history files so i shall not repeat it here...We stopped contacting each other, coz I chosen to be with GY..
Now... something seems to be boiling btn me n Guoyi.. In fact the prob is nothing seems to be boiling.. Or is it coz the water had all evaporated away.. I don't know.. Just 5 minutes ago.. CJ msned me.. was it just plain coincidence? Shrugs. I dunno..
Why don't you tell me?
I don't know if I should tell this to GY.. Even if I do, Think he won't really be bothered.. He'll be too busy anyway..
I've somehow tot abt things btn him and me... abt why he treat me like this.. abt why he thinks things in certain ways.. one of which is Freedom.. He give me total FREEDOM.. I'm really not used to that.. I don't really like that in fact.. coz I grew up hearing pple saying.. "WALAO my bf dun let me do this do that.. My bf dont let me go here go there.."Perhaps this mind set has already been deep into me.. so not really used to total freedom... just somehow make me feel as though my bf.. bochap me..
I think I should be GLAD.. coz at least he trust me.. I got all the freedom that all girl in relationship wished for..(I supposed)
Honey, Sorry for being wilful at times...I know I'm SUPER sensitive.. and since U know I'm that Sensitive.. try to catch that Frequency of mine can ya? I'm gonna try my best to tone down too... We have gone this far together..Went thru so much hurdles in our r/s, there's no way, no reason why we should give up jus coz of your confusion.. I don't wanna have any regrets in my live.. and leaving you will be the first regret in my life..
I am changing for the better =P..But I will not change alot.. not bcoz I'm stingy or lazy or dun bother abt you.. coz you do Love Jacklin as who she is right? So I shouldn't change too much... As for you...I don't expect you to change at all.. Juz be who you are.. coz I love you for who u are..
I hope for a better tmr.. =)
Oh.. My birthday wish this yr?
Mohon Kekashiku temenin disisiku seumur hidup ku..
Is that too much to ask for? *pray hard*
I LOVE YOU!
With all my heart.. Forever..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment