Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Just realised that My Sabah Tee went missing... So I asked my maid to help me find... I asked her to see if she might accidently put into Charles (my cousin) cabinet... But to my surprise... she told me that Charles' no longer comin back to Singapore... I was badly affected by that news... So the rumours are true...
A month back he was right beside me joking around with me, asking me what course should he choose after his O Level... Now he's being tricked, forced back to Indonesia by his evil parents (Lanny Wibawa & Wahyu Sulaeman), Elder Sister(Priscilla Sulaeman), and cousins (One whom I definitely HATE is HADIYANTO WIBAWA).
So why was he forced, tricked back? That I dunno, but from what I heard from my bro, Priscilla and Hadi are the main culprit whom malign Charles, saying that he is VERY naughty, NV study, Always going out and comin back late. I know Charles too well. He is NV bad. Perhaps naughty, but hallo who don't go thru that stage? You HADIYANTO played with Condom at home, Used my toothbrush to wash ur aircon filter, splash Hot tea on my body, opene the toilet door while I 'was bathing... So all these... you mean you are a Good boy? BS!! you're jus FOS.

You Hadiyanto restricted Charles from doing anything. Who do you think you are? If not for my Sister, you think you'll get a Job? or even a job with such high pay? So many graduates out there jobless, count yourself lucky that my sis gave u a chance. Or perhaps you doped her drinks huh? I can say that Charles life is totally Ruined by you. Coz you are the main culprit. Stop thinkin that you are so high above, so what you're a Uni grad? A person with degree YET has no moral no manners? GO eat shit. You ruined someone's life, someone who can be so successful in life. You HADIYANTO ruin it.

And one thing I would like to add on. Charles Sister Who is in Normal Acad, Whose result is not as good as Charles, whose manners is Fucking horrible and whose attitude is Utterly DISSGUSTING, stayed in Singapore to continue to take her studies. Perhaps Charles mum and dad are just Blind. I want them to regret their doing.
THE WORSE THING OF ALL...
the last day I saw Charles.. I asked him...
"Hey when are you leaving?"
"I don't know, My mum didn't tell me"
"Then how long are you gonna stay there? when you comin back?"
"I dunno..."
"Its ok, take care ok, anything call me"
And the next day, I went school while his still sleeping, and when i return from school.... His already being Kidnapped.
Tragedy? To me it is, coz to have such parents and sibling, its just hell... I hope I can help him... but Charles' parents just refused to let us go near to him. He is my favourite cousin.. my most beloved... All the best to you Charles... hope you can show them that they make the wrong choice.
==LingYi==

No comments: