Depressed mode?
I think I'm sort of in that mode. To you my dear who hasn't been realizing what I'm feeling lately, makes me feel worse... Perhaps your biggest problem is never having the enough effort to understand me, or perhaps you're just too obsessed with yourself, where over here I'm just so obsessed with you? I don't know. I can say that I was once badly obsessed over you, but not now, coz you hate me doing that. I gave u alot of freedom already I think, AND since when did I restrict your freedom? Wherever u wanna go or wateva u wanna do... I merely ask you abt it and there you are doing what u like. So you mean by asking you what u gonna do means restricting? I'm merely concern, that's all. I sense that you're starting to dislike me yeah? No matter or not I'm over sensitive, once I feel that way, I think you're approaching the wrong way towards me, and definitely using the darn wrong word. Restricting you freedom? Disturbing your inner peace? Forcing you to come and fetch me make you feel that you owe me in the last life? I shall not mention abt our honeymoon period, you did fetch me and send me. How sweet. After our honeymoon period? I ask u if u can send me or fetch me? Traffic jam, lazy, not on the way. Right you may say, "you can't come back yourself MEH?" When I was so tired having a 9 to 6 lesson and Paya Lebar is always filled with fucking million of Cars, and yet I can't fetch any cabs or bus. I only hope you can spend 5 minutes to fetch me. But this seems too much a chore for you. Sponsoring for your bike? you said you'll send me more often, you said it, perhaps you forget, I asked if I fork out some money you will send me to/fetch me from places with reasonable reason, you said” of course!", definitely you've forgotten abt that. And perhaps after you see this you might say” fine I'll give back your money!" When that day comes then maybe I won't be able to sit on your precious little bike anymore yeah?
==Jax==
pissed, darn disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment