Monday, July 31, 2006

I feel that, and perhaps its quite clear that, I'm someone not likable... especially where I am now... In class... at home... Sad huh? Was havig presentation today... I'm the only one whom didn't get any applause before presenting my Ejournal 2.. after my presentation... no one applause too... Its not that I mind... but its just that.. I hate to be treated differently... I love people in my class... but they dun love me.. they dun even like me.. perhaps after this post people will come tag at my board say "it's not true you're thinkin too much","its only how u think but not what we think".. Perhaps I shouldn;t point out names.. but.. i dunno.. perhaps its just certain groups... perhaps its just some of you..

Everyone presents today... Suri cheered for all and compliment all pic even though teacher complained abt it.. everyone will support the presenter... applause for the presenter... comes my turn? so cold.. no applause.. nvm.. i wasn't asking for any.. while presenting.. I heard Suri right in front of me picking mistakes... even though teacher says ok... and everyone kept quiet.. After my turn.. I felt horrible...so horrible.. I feel so left out.. Am I a part of this class T01? Talked to Suri, asked her If she really Detest me so much. She said no, I'm thinkin too much. and asked me not to judge just on this matter. I said no.. I've been feeling this way Since last sem.. She denies..So how? I shall leave in torment for another year? Don't do that to me please.. It affected my mood so badly that I hate schooling.. I don't do that to you right? I have enough family problems, and I thought School is a place for me to find joy and happiness... and yet...and yet... *haiz* Perhaps I'm just not a likable friend. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

===LingYi===
Nobody loves me, Everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms...
我只想安安静静地度过我的读书生涯,请你成全我。
Peace It's all I need.
Is that Simple...

No comments: