Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Sian. Tired. Exhausted. This is what I am feeling right now. Many things had happened, in school at home, luckily not much with dear dear.. I prefer to stayput as it is right now.. I can't take surprises.. I have a weak heart.

Dear when for ODAC camp for 4 days, and here I am lovesick-ing... Just watched OPRAH, cried and miss him even more coz its showing a wedding ceremony of one of Oprah's friend.. When will it be my turn? *ShrUgz*

Btw I shall proudly announce that I know how to ride a motorcycle already! *wee hee* Dear taught me how.. He even taught Ting and Jo too... too bad Kat wasn't there.. I practise secretly too.. wahaha.. Who need a ride from me?? *wInkz*

I am feeling very stress up now.. I am afriad history repeat again.. I'm afraid of pain.. I wanna be a guy.. argh!!!

No comments: