Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Well, my menses finally came today at around 6am. And hell it was. Got this horrible pain starting since 7am and i started crying and curling my body under my blanket. Smsed Guoyi for help. He came in 20 minutes, brought me to his home. And b4 I left my house, I saw my eldest sister, Grace. Upon seeing me, all she asked was, "Where are you going?". I said I'm going to his house. Then she replied, "You better be home to sleep tonight". That's all she said, that's all she CARE.

After reaching Guoyi house, the pain became unbearable. Cold sweat started bursting out from my body, My hands and legs became numb, my vision blurred. I popped in 2 pink panadol panickly, hoping to get better, but it got worse. I started vomiting whatever I had since morning (only water), including the panadol too. Guoyi send me immediately to a Women's clinic at Tanjong Katong Road. I was given first attention there, and the nurse brought me to a room where sadly Guoyi was not allowed to enter. The nurse gave me a hot pack, placed it at my abdoment and asked me to curl my body. She said something to me in a very firm tone, "Do not fell asleep, or we'll lose you". In that cold room, I was all alone. I want to see Guoyi, I want to see my dear Meiz, I thought my soul was leaving my body. I felt myself nearing the gate of the death.

Jab and medicine was given, I felt better. I realised who I cherish most, and who I need most. Suprisingly, not my family members, maybe just not my mum and sisters, they will not even bother if I'm dead, NEVER! Coz I'm the root of their problem.

Thank you for letting me to stay alive. Guoyi you safe my life, without you, I'll be dead by now.
I love you more than ever, you're my everything...

==LingYi==
I dun nid you guys in my life..
stop making my life miserable...

No comments: