On Depression Mode
Just as I expected, my life got worse moving back to Katong. All the Care and Concern from my sis are all bullshit. Why can't she grow up? I don't understand why. She always woke me up in the middle of the night, 2am? 3am? And what can I do? keep quiet. TOLERATE. I had so much fun going out with Guoyi today, spending our day shoping watching movie and arcading at Marina... and everything is like ruined when I reached home. I on my com and after a *beep* sound made my my lap top, my crazy sis started slamming and throwing things. She claimed that I've woke her up. Slamming things? She's been doing this since young, and now she's nearly 27. Gosh I hope she grow up some day realising that slamming things doesn't work anymore, it juz make her look idiotic. When more of this happens to me, I hated Guoyi's doctor even more. Life, ARGH!
LingYi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment