Sunday, June 04, 2006

Well bad things come one after another... But I dun understand why does it has to be hitting on me. I'm sick now, down with flu sore throat headache and all the shit. I can't sleep well at night coz my sis love the air con to be at the lowest temperature and my nose can't hell breathe at night. Often or should i say everyday I woke up at 3 or 4 and all the way to 6am I'm blowing my nose and putting my head out of the window for fresh air. I dunno what, I think I'm living in hell. I dun like my sister, sadly, I begin to dislike my mum too... bad i know, but why doesn't anyone tried to understand me.. They dun even try, they dun even listen.. communication breakdown i can say, but is them who force out the rebelious symptoms out of me.

I'm having lesser and lesser with time Guoyi now. I don't know why. Perhaps he's too busy, perhaps I'm too busy, Perhaps there's a glass wall in between now. We talk lesser, we meet up lesser. But this is what he want. More time for himself. So I gotta give it to him.

School's getting more and more hectic. I'm getting more and more sick. Blehz. two assignments due next week, and another presentation for Danny on friday. Gosh I'm so packed... but I kinda love this little pressure on me.. but definitely not pressure from family or Guoyi... I've had more than enough..

Oh and yeah friends, try out this test..
http://personalitytype.com/quiz.asp
I'm a INFP.. perhaps not 100% of it but yeah sort of that... try it out and you'll noe why u love me and why u hate me, Cheers.

==Lingyi==

No comments: