29th July - tensed, think you're angry cos I'm upset that you're back late from chalet.
30th July - Worried, felt the coldness that I've never feel from you. Can't eat, can't sleep. Saw the park hotel receipt for 2 for the same date that you claimed you will be at sentosa chalet. Heart sank.
1st August - 2 aug - you OT till 1am, can back and head straight to toilet claiming tummy upset. I was worried. You stop charging your phone when you are at home, it is with you 24/7. What is going on.
3 August - I went for a long jog, reach home at 1145 and u were home before me. On the phone.
4 August 1230am - I showered, and you broke the news to me when I'm dressed up. No more feelings and I'm not the one, you said.. There was no third party you swear.. And what's the point to try again, you said.. My world fall apart. I'm lost. I'm sad. I left the house when you showered.
5 August - back to work, can't concentrate
6 aug - glad that you're off for holiday to relax
8 August - saw the picture that C posted. You brought Nicole. I was staring at the picture. Can't believe myself. I cried bad, this time different from the day you broke up with me. I was heartbroken..
I heard how intimate you 2 were, Nicole hugging you from behind while playing game.. Holding hands while walking.. I heard what's the reason of the breakup.. I heard the trips that you 2 were planning.. And then my vision blurred..
Seems like I don't know who you are anymore.. You always said you are different from my ex, As of now the only difference is you still show that you care. Msg to ask if I ate and how's my weekend.. What am I suppose to say..
I broke my own heart, yet again, loving yours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment