Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I really miss those days...
carefree days with you..

my precious gem...
how can I ever let you go...

brought Coffee for microchip...
*clap clap* for Coffee coz he is so Brave!

Surprise dinner for baby @ Absolute Haven =)
The starter shocked her!
hmm the starter was chicken wings... haha...
Baby's Tenderloin Beef.. don't get tricked by her..
she posed with carrot but she'll never put it into her mouth..
all those orange sticks ended up in my tummy..

Me and My Cod.. super Fresh!! Baby said mine was nicer ^_^

I really really miss those carefree days...
does status really bother u so much...
if that's really the case...
is it better if you & I keep mum about our feelings for each other in the first place...
coz it seems like...
you were much happier at that time...
I'm sorry if I ain't your perfect 1...
I'm sorry if I spoil your day with my "elmo" face..
I'm sorry if I ain't as strong/independent as you think I am..
But I'm not sorry for loving you as much as I am
and I'm very glad to hear that you do miss me..
when you don't see me..
I really hope
you can be the one

No comments: