Have been so busy at work..
Sales quite ok this month..
At least for me..
Hope next month can be good too..
Anyway Jackson pop by to say bye to me before he leaves.
So sweet of him!
So I gave him one of the stress dolphin I have..
Since baby don't want it =(
Sad that my good neighbour have to leave..
No more neighbour to chit chat liao lor boohoo
My mood got a lil affected after knowing that you might be posted to PS..
But if you'll be happier there coz of ada/shella..
why not.. =)
we still can meet up at Meridian for our mini lunch break right?
I'll just need to eat faster.. =)
And perhaps this will be good so I'll miss you more..
Hope you will too..
Anticipating for my 3rd Honeymoon trip
I've not even pack my bag
How many pairs of clothings should I bring????!?!?
stress.. I hate packing bag.. seriously..
Baby.. I hope you'll love the upcoming surprise..
Somehow, I detest men more and more each passing day..
Somehow, the lil action or words from them just disgust me..
OK I NEED TO PACK BAG LIAO BUBAI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment