this month Ride in the rain twice le. Although dangerous, but at time i'm just too lazy to wait in the rain.
Ytd went out with dear and his grp of frens.
Feel good =) First time he bring me out with his fren.
But. hmmff..
Anyway we had fun talkin, walkin aimlessly in OG,
visiting toilet surroudned by bras and undies,
and the Durian sessions..
thunder came and we tot its fire works..
Till it rain =_="
Anyway i bargain at durian stall..
Its jus so me haa
.
.
.
Uncle:Girl ah! come buy durian! $10 i give u all!(its 1 for $1)
Me:I only have 5 bucks how many u wanna gimme?
Uncle: Aiya Got fate with you la I give u 8!don't tell others ar!
Me:er oK.
So basically i didn't bargain much. Not really fun =/
But I had a great dae =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment