Saturday, July 14, 2007

Normally I already find you no enough time for me...
Now a god-sister pop out from nowhere...
And you gave her some time too...
Which means lesser-er time for me..
I complained...
But you dislikes that...
Can't you understand?
鱼和熊掌不可兼得也

Things do happen, things like god brothers and sisters get together..
coz there's this thing call日久生情...
anything can happen when one's a female,
the other's a male..
Anything can happen when i'm overseas for 5 months...

Yes you told me not to worry...
Told me to have trust in you...
I'm leaving for China...
Yet B4 I left...
U have lesser and lessser time for me...

Perhaps I think too much,
but you can't blame me for that.
You already knew i THINK ALOT...
Yet you do farnie things to make me think MORE.
Like talking to God-sister late at night...
When you said you're gonna slp..
Like letting her sit on MY seat on Dolphin..
I'm a Greedy GF..
Everything ABT u is MINE..
And only MINE..

If this is unreasonable,
You find me a girl who can share this with other girl..
If this is unreasonable,
You should sit down to think clearly If you really love me and respect me as ur GF..
If you find it unreasonable,
I duno what else to say..
But to Face u with my teary eyes..

Face it boy. EVERY GIRL is Like that..
Even Dog will get Jealous..
WHAT ABT HUMAN?

*haiz*

No comments: