Trip to 100.3fm was fun.
Alex and frenz are mad.cute.
well. mad.
haa...
went back to school after the trip .. abt 6pm?
thinkin of finish up the radio stuff...
bloody PC PMS...
virus here and there..
nearly left the place with a bad mood.
Qiao Juan and Zhihua changed my mood.
they are wierd.
wierdly ridiculously madly c.u.t.e.
thank u ah Kwek for waiting for me.
So guilty coz kwek's mama wait for him for dinner.
and kwek waited for me so he can send me home.
that means kwek and kwek's mama waited for me!
so sinful me...
Had a long chat with Kwek...
but its over something that I promised him not to slip my mouth after I left his car..
How i wish i can tell u guys..
to share the burden together...
hope tmr will be a better day..
"KWEK Oppa Fighting!!"
=_= ha ha ha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
really duno who i can share this with.
You said I shall not whisper a word to others... but I just find things so unfair for u. =/ laoshi.. jiayou..
Post a Comment