Friday, November 24, 2006


Hey... this will be my room in Zhe Jiang Uni for 5 months...
Gosh im afraid of height...
will the bed collaspe due to my weight...
=/

I think I should inform people abt my habit...
before they faint upon staying with me...
I can't slp with lights on...
I can't really study with music...
I'm messy when I'm busy...(though I hate messiness)
I'm neat and tidy when I've the time to clean up...
I need abt 1/2 hr to bath...
I dun like dirty toilet...dat means I'll have the tendencies to wash toilet when I'm free...
I'm not mad... I just cant take... the... erm... mess?
I'll get emo when I miss my love one...
I enjoy quiet moment more than crazy moment...
but believe me I can be crazy too...
there's so many things that I think people can't stand me...
how how how...
But but but!!!
Theres one thing for sure That I wont do and will NV do...
That is to Vent my anger on others... esp fren..
Coz I know How it feel... =/

Had anyone fainted yet?
Or cursing and swearin at me...
after hearing all this..
Dunno who willing to be my room-mates...
As what Ah kwek said...
"相见容易,相处难"
I just hope things in China will be 事事顺利...
*pRaY*

No comments: