Friday, August 11, 2006


Specially for you Guoyi...

No matter how lost or down u feel I'll be there for u. I agree that Im not a good consoler but at least I think Im a gd listener. Please don't give up this relationship so fast.I know you're feeling lost, but by saying goodbye and leaving me just like that... Its so not fair.. I hope you do spare a thought for me.. And please don't say you are sparin a thought for me by leaving me coz you feel that you're wastin my time. You told me that I give you.. mostly bad moment, you hardly have any sweet moment with me... but i keep wonderin why u say that... I feel happy with u most of the time.. I can say its 85%.. and thats so Enough for me.. I'm willing to change for you coz I love you. Guoyi, you didn't waste my time AT ALL. you gave me happiness, you thought me to be strong, you gave me a reason to live and continue living, coz you're the reason. I wan you to be happy. Although at times My intention's good... it makes u angry too, but i hope you do understand that I nv wanna harm you. I just wanna love you, and be loved by you. If thats too much.. den just let me love you? I'll wait for you.. no matter what ya? but please dun run away from me... dun shun away from me... like u are doing now.. It just hurt me so.. I promise you U'll get ur freedom... I promise you to be ur listening ear no matter how busy or tired or sick or sad or whatever mood i am.. I feel hurt when you said you've been huggin and kissing me goodnight without feeling these few weeks, I really hope the next time I'm gonna touched by your inner soul.. I Love you..


==Ling==

No comments: