Friday, August 11, 2006



Honey...


Our first night at East Coast, Our trips to 18, our trips to Genting... Our night riding days... Our supper days... our prawning days... Our quarrelling days...Our dining out day at Marche at TianFu at TianTian at Kenny Rogers at Mos Burger.. Our Morning breakfast at McDonald and Burger King...How can you say you have no good memories.. Why you say this..To hurt me...
I'm waiting for you day and night... even a little msg from u will bright up my day.. I wear ur OP jacket with me everynight to sleep as a subs of you... to hug me... Im so used to having u giving me gd night kiss and me giving u morning call.. I wan u to get angry at me.. to tease at my stupidity.. To praise my cooking.. To get excited over good food... I miss you so much... Can you feel it...

Ling...

No comments: