Finally got myself a decent hot shower after 11 days.. Burning the water though, but the frost bite from you still remains deep.. I can barely focus nowadays.. And it is affecting my work.. I hope I'll pull through.. Since there's no more shelter nor shoulder to lean on.. I will survive.. I guess I just need more time.. no matter how much I put in for love, it always ends up slapping back at me.. You said we are not meant to be.. Why do you even want to get me a wedding ring for my birthday this year.. Guessed you saved some money and trouble since I halt the purchase as I don't want you to be too burdened after the purchase of the car.. All the things that you are complaining now, you use to cherish them don't you.. It's not that I don't want to go to the gym with you.. I enjoy doing so.. I love to see you dance.. It makes me happy to see you happy.. Don't u know that? But u were busy.. And haven't visited the gym the whole year.. I just thought for practicality, I would want to save that money for our future home.. You aren't talking to me.. Then how am I suppose to know? The past 6 years, meant nothing to you? If it does, why wouldn't you want to try to make it work, someone came along and tempt you, and you just simply give up what we build over these few years.. I went through that phase of overcoming the commitment to buy house with you, because I know you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. From the day that you start discussing with me of our future home.. I've been smiling in my heart that this day is really coming.. I've been saving up as much to our future home.. And suddenly you break the news to me that I'm not the one anymore.. I brace myself and told my brother about us.. They accepted me for who I am and are eager to meet you, But I'm not sure if this is even possible now.. I love you, and I hope you will come back, I hope we will give it a try again.. Perhaps take it slow this time.. And I'll wont move in with you till we get our own place.. I'll stay at Katong or rent some place with my friend.. But I guess If it's a change of heart from the start, even though you did say that there isn't another girl, whatever I say will matter no more..
Btw, I'm really upset that you brought Shiyun to Bali..
因为欣赏对方的优点而在一起,也因为讨厌对方的缺点而把它变成分开的理由,两个人要一起到白头,并不容易,要走的是几十年的路程,继续欣赏对方,象你第一此欣赏他那样,这几十年的路程会越走越开心,越走就越爱对方。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment