Monday, January 25, 2010

Today kinda drama things actually happened
I blacked out in the toilet..
Eeeewww.. faint and lie down on the dirty floor..

Anyway.. fainted due to menstrual cramp.. hurt so badly
Doc said my blood vessel burst within coz my mentality cannot handle the pain
thus I have low blood pressure
thus no blood flow into my brain
----> black out and faint =/

was wheel chaired to my shop and people start to crowd around me
10 to 15 min later ambulance came and the nurse kept asking me questions
when in the ambulance the nurse gave me 2 injections
and it was so pain.. coz she was a trainee.. damnit..

reached hospital, another 2 needles.. took out 5 to 6 bottles of my blood for testing.. and they expect me to pee without going to the toilet.. coz my blood pressure too low they have to keep me under observation.. but I having menses lei.. how to pee.. bluff them I no feeling to pee.. they keep askin me to drink water =(.. bobian.. listen to them and pee into the wee wee bowl..

Bro in law came in pick me up and send me home.. doc gave me 2 Days MC and referral letter to KK hospital.. end of story..

Nix.. Anyway.. before going to hospi.. Angel ask me whom I want to go hospi with me.. first person I tot was u.. but I don't want u to panic.. and the weather outside was so hot and bright.. I scared ur eyes can't take it.. I ask angel to contact dajie instead.. During the few seconds just before I faint.. I was so afraid of not seeing u again.. When I was alone in the hospi.. I really hope u can be beside me.. I keep tearing even though it was not the pain an cold that bothers me.. I just really want to see u, again.. and the nurse and doc keep asking me why I cry.. am I still in pain.. I just shake my head.. How to tell them i cry coz I want u to be there with me..

Lastly, I gave up on my theory of "not taking pain killers".. I will just eat them like sweets if I really need them.. I don't want to pingsan in the toilet again.. =/

No comments: