It's been a month.. too busy and too tired to update coz by the time I remember to blog.. no energy liao.. Many things has happened I guess? Me changing back to Parkway Outlet.. Blackie move back to stay with me.. Me improvised a biscuit box into his all in one cage.. and I've been grooming milky!! =D
Things that makes me smile...
22 Oct - u make me angry coz u always let others bully u.. in a way or so.. but u told me small case.. but i still not happy.. u suddenly stomache went to McD to poot poot and sent me an sms saying:"Baby.. Dun angry k.. I punish myself now.. Stomache.." =_=" and u left me lauging in McD.. with some people staring at me..
26 Oct - Spent an awesome 7 hours with u.. and u said my face smell good that day.. haha finally.. i think perfume has reverse effects on me.. i should just dump them away.. but! I'm still happy =D
28 Oct - u accompanied me till 3am even though u are working the next day.. I know I ought to get killed by "good wife association" but seriously my brain can't function that well with u around..
29 Oct - felt gulty and utterly sweet when u said that u're so tired.. woops I'm a bad wife.. haha..
5 Nov - got to pei baby go work coz I'm off today.. the feeling is so xinfu.. Xinfu and not Xinful oKie?? ^_^
7 Nov - got a msg from baby at 1159pm.. and it make me jump on my bed...and smile stupidly and wrestle with my blanket for... 10 minutes? msg was plain and simple... "Muack.. I love u baby..." *I'm smiling stupidly again*
11 Nov - I got cranky for not meeting up.. not because I have to see u everyday.. I thought I heard something from your tone.. Well I guess I think too much *as always*, and got assured by a strong and powerful sms saying "I onli wil grow old w u unless u dun wan me".. *yeah i smile stupidly again.. *
12 Nov - got an sms from u saying that u can't meet me today after work.. so I head home straight, bathed and grab my storybook.. got few msg
2337 hr: "Home le.. Wad doin u now?" told baby that I'm still not slpg and reading story book.. and the next msg shocked me.. nearly cry..
2341 hr: "Its reainin u wan 2 open door 4 mi?" I RUSHED OUT TO THE GATE WITHOUT PUTTING ON MY BRA.. hugged her so tightly refusing to let go.. until she knocked me to my senses.. Baby pei me for a short 2.5 hours and head home..
13 Nov - Sent BB to work and after that run some errand for BB.. the only bad thing is that it is raining! Gotta relocate her cues in Katong poolhall to my house.. without a case.. and I ended up using 2 plastic bag to cover 3 cues?? and it is so difficult to cary them in the rain.. coz they can't get wet.. bought some neccessities for BB too.. my hand shiver and got a lil cramp when I got home.. complained to BB.. and BB promised to reward me with a big big kiss!
15 Nov - I got the big big kiss at around 0100 today.. *grinz* BB came to stay at my place with Coffee.. Coffee and Milky so cute can.. too bad I didn't video.. he like milky's butt!! and Milky too shy to let his sniff it.. and Coffee got bored of Milky in a while.. or maybe he is trying to play hard to get.. bleh..
16 Nov - Here I am typing my blog.. gona send baby to work tmr morning.. do pedi mani at PS and meet godmas for Dinner @ Greenhouse... hopefully to meet BB after that.. Okie back to my story books.. Nightz people~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment