bought subway home for dinner after work.. was starving..
and while walking home from bus stop greedy me tried to take out the cookies to take a bite..
imagine the scenario.. I had my hot tea (with a hole) on my right hand, my right arm carring my bag.. and my left hand tried to dig inside my bag for the cookie. hmm and somehow the tea spilled into my cleavage.. THE HOT TEA! ok la not boiling hot but enough to gimme a lil scream, luckily there was no one around.. I was quite furious with the tea so I ending up throwing it away without having a sip of it.. just that my cleavage did.. =__= Anyway wasted twenty bucks today washing my hair plus hairdo.. well I tot.. hmm nvm.. but still gotta thanks Lormeeh anyway coz she let me go salon and tends the shop to herself for 30 min.. Bathed.. played with Milky.. and hammies.. snowy bite me =/ she turned sibeh aggressive.. dun lyk.. If one day I lose my mind I might flush her down my toilet bowl!!!!!!!!! I'm kiddin dun worry.. coz If I do so I'll be flushed down by someone.. I'm enjoyin my Sub now.. duno why today it taste not that fantastic anymore.. *shrugs*
~Happy Bday Greg~ ^_^
and happy 13 months to us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment