Friday, August 14, 2009

I waited so long
for that moment just now
=)

today is my last off day for the month of August
maximise the full potential of the day
morning go pick baby up
*Coffee barked at me and then sainai when I touched him =P*
After which went for lunch and then send baby to work
went to buy coffee food
bath Milky / trim Milky hair (now she look like a wolf *cute*!!)
change ham ham bedding
read harry potter 4 (35 pages)
slept for 2 hrs
went to pick up baby from work
go eat dinner /bought B'day cake for brother
*big grinz*

Baby came over to play with ham ham after dinner
we let ham ham out to roam freely in my room
Milky go berserk!!!! wanted to bite them and eat them
wonders whats with Coffee and Milky...
I thought they are suppose to be frenz?
juz like Tom and Jerry, Jerry is always ok with the bulldog lei...
perhaps mine is maltese / baby's is shitzu *roll eyes*
halfway through baby mama call =(
and baby have to go home le *booooooooooooooo*

I'll see u soon k? as what u've promised!
I'll miss u
*muackz*

No comments: