Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A ridiculous Phone call that I recieve on Monday morning 8am... Me in sleepy sound "hallo?" (cause it was a unknown number), I halo again coz no one reply me.... Finally a reply " who r u? why u answer my husband phone?"... I got the wth feeling and kept quiet... and she continue " who r u? what u want? " ... hmmm... and she continues " oh solly wrong number" and she hung up the phone... I didn't got the chance to scold or say anything, anyway I was too tired to do anything coz I slept only at around 4-5am... Met Baby for fav mee hoon kue @ Bedok and we went for some pool session... *pray everything will go smoothly for you* =)

Today work supposedly end at 9pm... I ask Bryan for permission to go off at 6pm cause I got family gathering (so I can leave together with baby!!! but baby is my family member too!!! in my heart), went to pool and awhile then we went wayao to eat... Had drunken Prawn, seafood hot plate tofu, and mini squid, we had 1.5 bowl of rice each!!! okie I'm getting fat lor... I know.. coz baby say she can feel that I'm getting fatter when she hug me.. but she like coz huggable lol.. but I dun lyk =/ but.. I only lose weight when I am sad, coz that is when I lose all my apetite lei.. *dilema* Sent baby home and took bus home... on the way home got spot checked by brother, coz promised them to make pizza for them for supper. Get home, head straight to kitchen, prepared pepperoni pizza for bro, he keep saying "more cheese more cheese!" Haha.. Thanks baby for teaching me how to make pizza.. I miss ur Pizza ur porridge ur meesua your Jack Daniel Prawn ur cooking.I miss u. Already....

And KAT!! plz sms / call me when u're back in SG!!! URGENT!!! THIS IS VERY URGENT!!! I MEAN IT!!!

No comments: