Monday, June 08, 2009

oUr day =D

Met up baby for Lunch at Bedok with Coffee after walk walk nad poo poo
had our all time fav wanton mee at blk 421?? hmm forgot..
after which took MRT all the way to Lake Side coz we want to go sun tanning
baby said "I never bring any of my gf go before de ok"
*am chio* haha...
Reached the place, its very very very BIG!!!
but wierd, the supposedly splashing pool are not moving...
There's no single soul swimming...
to our surprise.. there's a sign on the wall:
"with effect from April, opening hours change to
Monday Closed, Tuesday to Sunday 8 to 930..."
Walao.. we stunned and jitao dunno what to do.. haha..
end up still changed to our new attire coz we're perspiring like mad... crazy weather..
end up we go KFC eat..
and we asking each other...
BEDOK NO KFC MEH!?!? haha..

After eat we call Angel to ask if she's free to play Mahjong..
she say yes but her house only have 1 chair =___=
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?
So end up we bought 2 chairs and cab to her place (marine Cresent)
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?
We played Mahjong from 5pm till 1030 pm...
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!
Overall, Me and baby won 21 bucks :D *sorry Angel*

After MJ session me and baby went to eat Dinner/Supper @ Sin Hai Shan..
wanted to eat a lil but end up very full again.. haiz.. lol..
After eat Baby said want to send me home..
and she caught me "Am chio-ing"
I said I didn't, but I did smile coz I find that very sweet..

Thank for bringing me to lake side dear,
I'm so happy to be the first Gf u brought to your swimming pool...
can I be the only 1? haha..
and Baby... Thanks for the walk home...
The journey home's so much shorter with you walking with me...
And thanks for patting my head before u board the Cab...
I feel very pampered by you...
I had a happy monthsary today... =) really do...
Love u honey.. *mUacKiez MuaKieZ*

No comments: