Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why i scream? Coz I'm a lazy greedy pic who just keep on eat and eat and eat and forget to take peektures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today after work meet up with baby.. Wanted to go get Ping's pressie but end up bought an Oven and Harvey norman (we bargain there and got discount can u believe it?!?!?) and pizza ingredients at Cold storage... total damage was $140 to baby's card lol.. then cab to my house to make PIZZA!!! so excited lor... first attempt was pepperoni pizza.. we put shitake mushroom.. many many cheese and pepperoni! abit too wet but still very nice! even andrew and alvin think so.. 2nd pizza that we made was combination of Hawaiian plus pepperoni.. coz we love pineapples!! Hehe... also toasted some garlic bread with cheese.. woooo...
Well... greedy me.. ate all and only realise that I forget to take pic 5 minutes ago =___="
This.. is my best meal of the month... Coz it was prepared and served together with my love :)
I <3 u baby *mUacKiEz*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment