Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spent 5 hours at spa today.. *omg* left the parlour at 3pm and rushed to get BB's Noodle, plan in mind was to cab to give BB food den cab to ECP to meet piggies.. then Ting sms me said Jo fainted.. =__=" haiz told them before cycle in noon time so hot not good for body de, luckily no one got hurt.. so maybe change meet up to coming thursday. Meet baby for Lunch, after which went home to bath, den pick up baby after her work to catch movie at The Cathay, we watched 17 again.Movie was great!! and both BB & I fell for Zac's eyes.. BB, u eyes very charming too lei.. u don't realise only.. After movie when to eat Dinner at some Noodle restaurant.. but we order everything BUT noodle.. haa.. went to snooker hall but all full so end up playing pool till midnight before we head home..

I realised that most of my passenger likes to confirm their ticket with me during my off day.. dorts.. why is this so!?!?!? but I feel good lei.. haha..

*I love that surprise kiss in the lift, it was simply tantalizing*

No comments: