Thursday, February 12, 2009

11Feb09...
Baby went for D.N.D.
So I went home straight after work..
bathed and played with Milky..
Went up room then saw many miss call from Baby
at 1159.. recieved call from Baby again..
and There she was outside my gate with a cake lit with candle..
*awww.. my heart melt.. *
But baby have to leave as we're meeting in 7 hrs time for our trip to Jurong Bird Park ^^
So.. A B'day song, a Kiss from Baby.. and off she goes...

Supposedly to meet at 7am at Bedok MRT...
But haha both cannot wake up..
I managed to reach Bedok at 8...
Finally baby ready and we Took MRT plus Cab and arrive JBP @ 10am ^^

Stayed @ JBP till 5pm (peektures to be updated)
then went to Hill Top Restaurant to eat
I tot it was good..
But well.. quite BAD... all food (teppanyaki) turns out to be bitter
Sigh..
Took Cab all the way till Katong to get Hair Dye coz my head to Bright liao
Coz 2 days ago went Highlight and turn out quite Jialat .. Maciam Aunty..

Came to my home...
Baby dye hair for me..
Blow dry hair for me...
and cut hair for me too!

We slept for 2hrs and Baby have to head home coz tmr got to work early..

Baby...
Thanks for the surprises you gave me.. the balloons, the visit @ the toilet, the birthday cake, the kiss, the Bday song...
Thanks for waking up early in he morning just for me...
Thanks for pei-ing me to go JBP to see all the cute/retarded/scary birds
Thanks for holding my hand today...
Thanks for willing to pei me walk such a long journey up the stupid hill
Thanks for tolerating and not be angry at me today =p
Thanks for dyeing my hair for me...
Thanks for Blowing dry my hair for me...
Thanks for cutting my Hair for me...
Thanks for the hugs/kisses/loves that I received today..
CAN I HAVE MORE.. *hurhur*

Pei Baby waited for cab..
and after that Piggies and Hairil came...
Brought cakes and donuts...
It's been so so so long since we last mee up..
stayed till 12 and they have to leave coz all got work tmr...

I'm 24 now...
Thankful for what I'm having..
Thankful for the frens that I met esp Piggies...
Thankful for the love 1 that I found, cherish, hold and still holding on..
Thankful for the people who still remembers me despite me being a lousy fren who will forget all things once I'm in love..

Thanks for the blessing peeps...
*Mummy/Bro Andrew/Bro Alvin/
Baby/Piggies/Hairil/Sunny/Sharon/
Kahseng/Cruise/Kelvin/Mummy Sherral/
Yen2/Minah & Sumi/Tracy*

No comments: