Another thanks giving day =)
Today's plan was to go PS watch Bedtime story...
took bus from my house to PS around 6pm...
end up baby sid dun wanna watch movie la..
Pulled my hand and we went to take MRT to Harbourfront
We are going SENTOSA!!!
Went to Vivo first to look for Soul/F480...
No luck =/ but we will get it @ Bedok!!!
Baby asked howI wanna get to Sentosa...
By Cable car or Bus... why not try Cable car?
I said ok coz I never sit before...
Went round and round for the cable car
Finally found it after.. hmm half hour?
Took internal MRT to Beach station and we start slacking Pub Islander coz it's closed..
Both of us lied lazily under the starlight (coz no moonlight haha)
It felt great to be in ur arms =)
Time fly by so fast =(
We Stayed till 10pm...
and had to leave before the Cable car stop operating for the day...
Baby u asked if I'm happy...
I thought I was dreaming...
and if this is a dream...
Please don't let me wake up...
P/S:and 3 days ago Liang smsed me..
We talked and he told me that he brought WL to Sentosa to celebrate X'mas...
And I was thinkin when can baby bring me to Sentosa...
And today Baby brought me to Sentosa!!!
SO happy can... *BIG GRINZ*
BABY!!! I LOVE U... *mUaCkX*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment