Bad day today... at least after 5pm...
I hate doctors.. they should all hmmm.. i duno..
grow pimples in asshole!!
Doctors don't keep their words...
Dun lyk them...
And Freaking Noodle have to make it worse by PMS-ing whole day
The most tasteless lunch
The most unfamiliar stare from u
The most Coldest msges
The longest bus journey
The most quiet alley ahead of me
The endless ringing tone
Im actually leaving for holiday
with a troubled heart
I'm actually going to another land
knowing that u're not ok
I'm actually going to enjoy myself
knowing that I ain't happy at all
I'm actuall tearing as I type
knowing that u were awake when I call
There's flood in Vietnam
many died
and I'm flying there in few hours time
*shrugs*
I wanna be back in time
coz I wanna be in Genting with u, in ur arms
*u juz replied my msg.. same cold tone.. I don't know.. I know u're feeling vexed over Coffee's matter.. but I hope I can share ur burdened.. I understand why you behave this way.. but I dun lyk.. I wish u can whine to me.. and not be so cold like hagen daz ice cream..*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment