Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Movie was great...
So Dan Brown type...
Had a wonderful slp...
felt so protected and loved...
totally Love the 1st thing I see before my eyes when I woke up...

Sorry for intruding ur territory without permission
promise no more next time
but does that mean no more surprises?? *sigh*
Chicken rice was yummy...
Mee Tai Bak/Mee Pok was fantastic...

*touched by ur words*
Thanks for missing me
54, my new NOSAER in life to smile





It started well... but at times things always ended bad..*shrugs*
and I hate it when I dunno what went wrong
how to sleep lidat =/
Knowing u'll ferget (choose to perhaps) everything tmr...
I can onlyfind out things myself and pull my hair for answer
tell me what went wrong..
*continue pulling hair*

sometimes I really wonder...
MSN.. what kind of tool is it??
to bring people together or pull people apart??

No comments: