Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Change shift today so I can pei Baby to bring Coffee to the vet
*get well soon Mr Cafe*

Today got 3 collections ^^
so happie...
but stupid customer have to come when I was having my break
WHEN I'M HAVING YUMMY CHIX WING IN MY MOUTH!!!
drop it and ran up and settle asap..
by the time I rush down..
not even bones left..
*what a greedy XiShi u r*

Today waited for Lormeeh for 40 min...
Gosh.. seems like she got endless stuffs to handover and follow up...
=/ seriously.. waited till im abit piss...
but... haiz... give and take..
thats the way life should be..

Farnie incident on the bus
Baby was trying to kid me by pointing to someone she TOTALLY don't know
claiming that he's my fren..
I turn over.. and..
I SAW SYED FROM TK 4C...
OMG. baby should really buy 4D...
gimme 4 number lei...
*muahahaA*
I can go for endless bintan trips... *hurhurhur*

u delight me with ur special laughter
u enchanted me with ur magical smile
u give me special luv that I've nv had b4
all these making every lil day worthwhile

Thanks for the warmth u spread by ur hug...
Thanks for easing my hunger with the noodle u fed...
Thanks for calming me down with that magical ZooT zOOt of urs...

I'll sleep well tonight =)
*huggies & mUaCkiEz*

No comments: