My leave application for today is TOTALLY NOT WASTED
and I TOTALLY ENJOYED IT to the max!!
Last night after work, as usual went down to Eric's place to visit the dogs.
Crystal had to sent her daughter home, and Eric's busy with some stocks matters..
So end up I maciam part time look after the shop, ALONE!
It was fun. and most of the dogs starts to get a lil attached to me alrdy..
San mei and Sha Sha always wants me to carry them.. *winkz*
Reached home only around 1 am..
And I get down to "business"
that is to prepare food and pre-prepare food for our lil trip to <3Sentosa =DDD
was so excited that I can't slp till abt.. 3 plus am..
woke up at 6am, and rushed down to kitchen to continue prepare the food
prepared salad pasta, fried BeeHoon and Sandwich and Cherries and DOG ICE CREAM by 745am and I rushed to bath coz will be picked up at 830am
was picked up at 9, and off we went to SENTOSA =DDDDD
*and on the way I realised I ferget to take Cherries and DOG ICE CREAM =___=
The dogs were rather "stiff" in the begining
But were getting more and more hyper
AND GOSH MILKY NOE HOW TO SWIM!!!
I told KerNix that Milky ain't a swimmer
But she told me all dogs are born swimmer
So we carried Mailky to the sea and throw her in
AND MILKY WENT SWIMMING TO THE SHORE!!!!
*was totally stunt*
Anyway HAZEL is sho sho cute can
MOCCA is pretty la
But Mocca dun really like Milky.. hmmmm
gotta do something to this..
and we met a Jack Russel who has comparable weight problem as HAZEL!
FAT dogs are cute. they really are.
GOSH I'm starting to miss Hazel alrdy
Enjoyed the Sun Sand and Sea for abt 3+ hours at KM8
and we head down to Winnie and My house to let the doggies to take their afternoon nap
Drove down to PP (I'm always here =_=) for lunch
Tried Beef noodle at the hawker,
recommended by KerNix.Not Bad at all^ ^
After which we head to CLASSIC for about 4 hrs of pool game
den we head down to Pasir Ris for prawning
KerNix ish pro de can
caught sho many many prawn
One best part of the day is actually the cooking part done by us
We caught 19 prawns in total
so we each cook iff style.
I made Butter Garlic Lemon Prawn, KerNix invented some DIY sauce by oyster sauce and XO
and Winnie boiled the water.
We sat down at the dining room and start eating each other's cooking
The day was great. The companions were even greater.
Hope you 2 did enjoy ur day.
and Thanks for making it more worthwhile.
Really appreciately it.
*hugs and kiises*
p/s:photos to be updated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment