Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meet up with Winnie and KerNix after work =D
they were eating at Marine Parade Hawker
After that drove down to Eric shop to play with
QQ, Ace, Shasha, San mei, Liu mei, Wawa, Colours, Passion
God its always so happening there
And KerNix is in love with Ace
hmmm I think Winnie still have that "love" for Chiwawa..
coz she seems to play with wawa more than the rest heh..

Stayed till 11 plus and we head down to my home =D
Milky so excited to see them again =D
Cooked Indo mee goreng and we 3 shared one packet one noodle

Mahjong time with winnie and Fiona!
played 10-20 cents..
and after the not really long game I lost 30 cents =___=
Big winner is Fiona lolx..
But she didn't take my 30 cents la O.o

So excited abt the Sentosa trip can.
what do I nid to bring?
Tell me tell me!!!

No comments: