woke up at 930
after morning call den went back to slp till 12pm =__=
Stone in front of lappy till 2pm..
Den realised I had Hair cut appt with Ken @ 3pm
Cab down to Millenia Walk
And I spent 4.5 hrs in Kr+ O.o
Ken chopped of the unwanted hair and I'm back to this shape again

After the cut he suggested me to highlight my hair
and the guys start to get busy...

I look like terminator..
Btw this guy's job is just to dye pple's hair
Weiling say he look like booch lol

Tadah... After more than 3 hrs of work O.o
From intended Hair cut
to hair cut +highlight + colour saver
total damage: SGD205 *ouch*
And this price is after 30% discount *thnks Ken ^_^"

After the hair session went to meet up with Dajie for dinner
and off we went to Cine for Dark Knight
OMG Bruce Wayne is so Handsome la
And I'm so attracted to the Motorbike inside can..
shuai dao.... buay tahan..
After movie Dajie drove me down to MOS to meet up with Weiling and Meanie Liang
And its cam whore time in ladies Hahax
But.... *haiz*
Look at my eye bag...

Eye bag =___=

Finally one without eyebag
Guess I'll have to take pic form low angle next time

Again Eye bag =_________________=


I am so tired.........
time to slp
full shift work tmr *faint*
Nightx peeps
No comments:
Post a Comment