Monday, July 07, 2008

Bump into Foo after work today..
Had a chat and lil catch up...

For all the while he tot I was from Mass comm coz he say I got the Mass comm face.. lolx..
Anywayz he mentioned about some job over @ media corp as Production Assistant and Script writer studd at Chinese Drama..
*tempted*

I just got my confirmation letter from Pacific Arena 3 days ago...
I love this Job...
Fun, gd pay, gd location, gd colleagues...

Should I step out of my comfort zone...
Should I give it a shot to try somethings I nv do b4...

If I leave Pacific Arena... Will I regret?
But if I don't give it a shot... Will I regret too?

I've been askin myself about what I want for my future...
been asking myself why the hell am I in Travel industry when I sepnt so much time and $$ in NP taking up Chinese Studies Media Track...
Been askin myself If I have the chance to go back into the Media industry... Will I give up the current job and chiong for it?
I used to think that I will for sure give up the job and grab the opportunity..
but somehow when the chance is there...
There are doubts that I face and I fear..

What should I do?
*haiz*

No comments: