Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sex in the City...
Nice movie to catch ^.^
thanks for the companion

Catch up with T01 @ PS Thai Express in the night for some guy's farewel (entry to NS)
The meet up was heartwarming
who cares with past bad memories
only the sweet one was left to keep
same goes with all memories with u.
only gd one are kept
even the negative one became sweet now u noe

after dinner we went strolling...
stroll stroll all the way to China 1
live band was great
oh I get to know a new friend today
same age as me
but he live his life much more meaningful than me
how nice :) oh his name is Lyon..

I drank 2 glass of liquor..
Apple Martini and Boston Beach Party
kinda kick me off a lil from the world
was kinda floating after I am half done with BBP
So when It's all in
I'm sort of having the "piao piao" feeling

stayed till China 1 closed
we walked to Lau Pasat to have erm supper/breakfast
I kinda float my way there
And I vomit @ places I shouldn't
don't blame me lah there aint any bowl around me -__-

Wee & Yip came to stayover
We pull our super tired body to the toilet to shower before we get our heavenly bed
and there deadly we lie
all 3 fell aslp within 5 minutes (9am??) hHaha

Morning I woke up @ 12pm and rush over to ROXY for my Facial
leaving the Gu Nan Gua nv in my room
stupid things happen & my guest were forced to leave the house & meet me for lunch
Had Yummilicious Ban Mian & Tom Yam Ban Mian
And after that we head down to Queenstown to SHOP!!!

Bought a slip in shoe VAN @ 39 bucks..
contact lenses... @ 56 bucks..
& also O2 cream @ 84 bucks over AT Becos..
Last night spent over 100..
GOSH I should control my spending..
Like S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y

Fell down @ Dakota Cresent BLK 60 Carpark
ok I did cry
right knee bleed. urgh.
gam xia very much for applying med for me
But when will you heal the wound in my heart

No comments: