Do I still love him?
I guess when I start askin myself this question, the answer is kinda obvious..
Went to meet him for Supper after work..
He asked me towait downstairs
wait kinda long, so went up and "fetch" him
Saw that his dooe aint closed,
and heard people talkin..
陈妈妈:你跟谁去吃?
国镒:筱玲
陈妈妈:哇!那她不是开心得要死!哈哈!
by then he saw me then he said
对啊!筱玲在门口了!
kinda hinting his mom to stop saying bad things abt me..
He told me his mum don't like me..
Coz I'm too sticky to him..
She wants him to be 王老五,So she can have him all by herself..
Quite a crazy thought..
Why would I snatch him away from her..
I even love her as my own mother.. *shrugs*
Will try to put my focus on earning big bucks..
Perhaps he's really not the one..
But he gave me lots of memorable experience..
And he took much away from me too..
maybe someday my real mate will pop by..
Well I just hope the next guy wont just pop by suddenly
and pop away 4 years later like this one do
Forgeting you is one thing,
Forgeting the J family and Jiejie's family is another thing.
You know what you and your family make me feel?
that I'm so not lovable, so detestable,and so unwanted..
thanks for all that, I really hate it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dont know how u're feeling exactly but seeing ur blog helps me to "understand" ur thoughts somehow I guess... still jiayou!
I juz watched "Narnia" and there's this line in the movie:
"No same thing happens twice."
So... be positive about "the-real-one-for-you". :)
Post a Comment