Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today Spend Whole day with Baby..
Morning around 9am went MOE with him coz he gotta attend some talk..
And bump into Wanting, Qiuling and others too..

After Which we went to service Dolphin...
And She sail so smooth and break more easily now...
At least Dolphine settle le...
I can be more Fang Xin...
Will save up so we can buy a bigger Bike oK?
Lets AIM for TOM YAM!!!

After motor we went makan...
He was smsing her...
I was abit sad.. (duh)
He said something which made my heart smile..
"Dear dun emo la.. Tell me how to make u smile lei.."
By saying that makes me fly alrdy..

After done with Dolphin around 12pm we went back his home...
Went to take a stroll (our daily routine) at his lobby area...
and sit in a very cool "car" =D



Around 3pm we went out with his mum....
They meeting up with some finance consultant...
I not convenient to listen so I waited outside..
for 1+ hr (-_____-")
Secretly took this pic..
didnt even tell him haa

and i camwhore abit.. hehe..

I tried to smile... do I look happy?
I hope I do..

Today He told me he love me..
He hugged and saying He love me..
I burst into tears..

I told him that I'm thinkin of getting a tattoo on my back..
Design something that means "love hurts"
He asked why..
I said I need to feel pain..
Coz the pain in my heart is killin me..
So I need some other pain to lessen the pain in my heart..
He said..."You dun need Pain.. You need me.."
But I cant have you now honey..
At least I cant have you just by myself..
He say He wont wanna see me ever If I really get a tattoo...
Coz he dislike girl with tattoo.. =(

Thanks to all fren who care..
I will stay strong..
I promise

No comments: