half way thru work I dashed to toilet.
Cried inside cubicle.
Sound stupid eh?
I also dun wanna behave like this..
I see him basically everywhere..
I see us walkin at Marina Square..
from Carpark up the lift...
walk towards movie place...
Walk towards giant..
I took bus home I saw the route we always ride on..
With our Scorpion.. and Dolphin...
I enter the gate..
I saw him waiting at the gate beside dolphin/scorpion..
with cig on his hand..
I saw him sitting at the side playing with Milky...
I feel him touching my face...
what are all these fantasy??
urgh..
I still wanna be frens with you Mr Chen..
Even though I cannot be the one who grow old with you as ur companionship in life (maybe only hor)
But I can grow old with you...
be it eating murtabak... bak chor mee.. prawn noodle.. wanton mee...
go see bike on friday night at Kallang KFC..
go swimming and jogging and mahjong-ing...
We known each other inside out...
Why lose each other totally...
=)
I hope you won't be so childish...
start throwing my stuff back at me..
coz if you do...
you won't have anymore underwears left...
basically all I buy for u one lor.. (-_____-")
No doubt I still miss you...
No doubt I still love you...
But I want to move on...
Hope you wont forget what we used to Have...
Hope you won't forget what we used to do...
Hope In your memory of me,
I'm still that ever so cute Ling Ling =)
*hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment