After talking to her last night, she told me night I'm being selfish for keeping you to myself... I never think for your happiness... I'm not the suitable one for you... and she sounds stronger than the girl you told me.. I was shocked.. and again felt inferior..
I'm afraid that you might find me selfish by clinging on to you.. I jus don't want to lose the hope.. in 2006 sep you are the one who ask me to grab on to the hope.. 我们盖过印章,记得吗?
But situations now just seems that you had totally give up in our relationship... the one that you and I build up with all our little pieces of memories..
I'm sorry for all the nuisance sms-es and calls.. I'm just worried for ur safety coz bike is dangerous.. and also I'm afraid that If I don't sms or call you.. you'll stop all ur contact with me.. the more you ignore me.. the more I worry..
I can't force you to make any decisions.. the more I ask the more angry you will be with me.. I will be here waiting for you.. As I promised to be your last station in life..
I believe I do not need to emphasize to you how much I love you.. and she told that If I really love you I should let you be happy by having what you want.. Since for the moment you want Sisi.. Even though It is painful.. I'll have to accept..
I'm thankful enough that you allow me to continue see your family members and most importantly, YOU. For now I hope to be your closest soulmate.. even If I can't.. I'll be there whenever you need me.. always 24/7 for you =)
As I promise.. I'll be as strong as the Teak tree, staying rooted behind you.. whenever you're done.. just turn back and I'll be there for you.. Once in a while.. do think of our sweet memories ya?
Wish you happiness.. coz you look awesome when you smile.. and that's when I'm most happy.. =) Anyway Jiayou for exam oh 未来的陈老师!!! *hugs*
Love,
Ling
Lingyi corporation
[still remember 01 corporation? thats the card that you gave me..with this card it keeps me strong and with this card it gives me the power to hold on..]
1 comment:
时间能证明一切。
Post a Comment