oK oK its been LooOOOooOOoooOOooONG since I update le heh...
First I actually worked in Mount Elizabeth.. at this ENT Specialist Clinic for a week!!
Den I quit coz its so not for me can?
And after much job hunt,
I found a job as a travel executive..
pay not bad la..
at least better than the previous job..
Things with Baby is getting better..
But he somehow more stress =<
coz exams comin in few weeks time..
and all his siblings coming to stay in his not so big house..
and worse of all his room will be taken,
and he'll have to slp in the living room...
天理何在?
Things will be oK de honey!
I was thinkin of getting him a tent.
At least he'll have his own private space even if he slp in the living room.
abit dumb yes.
but what to do lei??
Grandma's getting paranoid..
perhaps all old people get wierd once they reached "that" age...
She dun allow me to bring guoyi home anymore..
So now most of the time I'm not home,
either out with him or at his home.
And worse rule..
Curfew at 9pm..
oK this got me real mad..
I've been given all freedom since young and now at the age of 23 I'm given this stupid curfew..
And now my job is 10 to 10 daily... including weekends at times..
Tell me abt it..
curfew at 9??*faint*
Anyway I'm glad that at least my mama understand..
And she told me she Loves dand she likes Guoyi!!
How sweet... =P
Perhaps when she reached "that" age things will happen again..
*keep my fingers cross*
Anyway I miss China life so much..
I'm so gonna earn money with all my goodies
and flew bac to stay in yin bin lou
and shop at zhoushan with za liang bing on my hand
and TAOBAO all e way till i drop
*right Hui Wen?*
*Applause*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment