Saturday, September 22, 2007

Status: In china Hangzhou ZUCC

I am missing so many pple.. SO how many pple in singapore missing me ar??
Food here are freaking oily.. like that how to lose weight? and so salty.. I'm feeling so unhealthy now.. haiz..

The air here is very bad..
hazy and dusty,
I think dear dear canot come here..
the pple are are rude, but there are are nice person ard too

I spent abt 1K already on groceries and neccessities..
and also on some useless stuff la..
I cant post picture..
so cant show u guys how FAT i am now..
the weighing machine here is crazy.. i think like spoil??
one day lose 2 kg,
the next day maintain..
the next next day shoot up for 5 kg..
#@!$##@%#?
My heart cant take it..

My timetable is kinda slack..
but the workload is heavy
oh I miscarridge?!?
I was 1 month pregnant and i miscarridge,
sad right?
no la menses late for 1 month plus nia..LOL

Ok enough update for the moment..
havta go study..
muackz to all!!

No comments: