Tagged.
Got tagged by Kat...
Each player of the game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write it in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
1. I cried non stop for 72 hours for my first break-up.
2. I dun take vinegar.
3. I love takin hot bath. and i mean SUPER HoT bath.
4. I spent more than 60% of my salary and allowance on SPA, 30% on grocery shoppin,and 20% goes to Bank.
5. I am very sensitive and emotional. I should STOP.
6. I love Subway
7. I hate pple to dig nose in front of me. but ironically, my love ones always do that. bleh.
8. I dream to open a SPA place with my piggies.
9. My ambition since 12 years old is to be a fantastic housewife / mother.
10. I am scared of people to play politics well. coz I don't.
now I tag:
1. Kah Seng
2. lixin
3. meizhen
4. Sharon
5. Patricia
6. Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment