Kat. lend me eh. got same thoughts. =x.
As I grow older, I've learnt that no matter what you do, how nice you are to others, how real you are and all, there will still be people who don't like you. It's not even your fault, it's just them. I know I can't make everyone like me, and I cannot control who likes me or who doesn't, but I do make sure that I'm sincere and I treat people around me with respect and concern. I always try my best to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I know that I cannot expect that from others. Because there are a million and one things in this world that I cannot control. I cannot control what others do, what they say or think about me. Yeah, sure, it might get me down initially to think that someone is thinking so negatively about me, but I've learnt not to be bothered by other's ignorance, because, well, they're simple just ignorant! I can't blame them, so I'll forgive them. Forgive them of their ignorance, their distorted perspective and whatever issues that they might have.
I'm glad for who i have
and who I had
no matter he or she is sincere or not
Im thankful that person had once step into my life
its ok if u've left
coz its just part of my life
part of ur life
I have a stronger bond in m family now..
I have a stronger bond with him now..
I've always that special bond with my piggies..
and friends that I definitely treasured whom's with me.
Contented.
----------------------------------------
I should stop the computer gaming...
its corrupting my bio clock..
starting work soon
hwaiting!
=x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment