Sunday, February 11, 2007

To all my friends,
you are all cordially invited to my engagement ceremony at Fullerton hotel ballroom two on 29th Feb 2007 at 7pm.
please be seated by 6.30pm.
Your presence will be greatly appreciated!
Please let me know if you are coming.


My offical wedding day?
220510...
*pray pray*
perHaps at East Coast Park..
with sparklin stars high above...
sendin their blessin upon me...
------------------------------------

I met him on 15.05.2004.
At School's Singing Competition...
perhaps its fate..
I actually din wanna go..
but went... And I saw him...
He happens to be Kahseng fren, Eric's Cousin...
The whole gang went for supper at Long John Silver...

Naughtily...Eric passed me his number...
asked me to call him..
I did.
And he asked me out on 22.05.2004...
He asked if he could hold my hand..
I naughtily hide them..
for years I've been wondering what does it feels to be in a relationship...
After his cute plea I gave him my hand..
wierdly.
We got together..
without him askin "Can you be my GF"

till today we've went thru lots of Ups and Downs...
I Love you Sweetie Pie..
My dearest of dearest...
If there's a guy in my life...
He has to be you...

No comments: