perhaps u're just an obstacle that God had arranged..
Perhaps u did made me stronger..
=)
Today's a great dae!!
Dear gave me a shock..
he told me school will only ends at 4...
but he arrived at my home at 2.30!!
When he appeared at my gate..
I was like half naked la..(out from bathroom woops)
hurriedly dress up and
went down to meet him..
Dear's way of giving me a surprise this Vday is darn cute n shweet..
but I know what U thinkin la... ha..
Still... I feel loved... thankz shweetie pie...
I handed him the box that I D.I.Y.ed myself..
will 48 golden roses that i made from ferrero Rocher...
2 Sleepless niGhts wor~*
And where r de cHocOLateS?
I stuffed them into my brothers' tummy *lol*




Dear actually had no plan..
A farnie idea came to his mind..
"dear we go swim?"
"Er... anything lor.."
But abt 5 minutes later I say.."Dear abit wierd lei today go swim.. er..er.."
Den we laughed. ha.
Went to eat Dorico.
Den bike down to Suntec to watch "Just Follow Law"
Fann's really let it all out...
Pei fu pei fu.. haa..
B4 we head for his home...
We went for our favorite..(mine la)
GROCERY SHOPPING!!!!
I bought Shitake mushrooms, Mixed Fruit Juice, Water-chestnut Juice, Salsa Sauce, Wholemeal Bread, Blueberry Yogurt Drink and *hurhur* 3 panties...Gosh I spent over 20 bucks..
And yesterday plus two days ago i did grocery shoppin too... and abt 50+ gone!
*faint*
After shoppin I say.. Dear I tired le..
den he say.. "FINALLY"
ha..
Reached his home le..
We head to our cozy room and lie deadly on da bed..
Dear say: "Dear, what will happen in the 5 months without u, I don't know what will happen to us, I dunno If im able to adapt life without u... coz u've always been around me.."
I smiled at him, turn my head away... and cried...
He realised after 2 minutes of silence...
Dear afraid I get another bf at China.
dortz. I dun like CINA POK...
and..Im too old for any of them...
and CINA POK like Skinny and small size gals..ok? >.<
Dear afraid that he can't cope with things in life...
I'm afraid too..
Plz talk more to Jeffery...
talk more to Ming Chew...
Talk more to Weishan and Meiling...
don't bottled up too much k...
Dear你知道吗,现在的我已经不再担心你会找另外一个女孩…
唯一让我放心不下的,是谁能在那五个月里陪你度过…
陪你谈心,听你诉苦,陪你游泳,陪你看电影,陪你吃宵夜,跟你去night riding…
我也和你一样,都已经很习惯彼此的存在性,
这五个月里,我只能透过WebCam看看你的脸,听听你的声音…
这五个月将是对于我们的一个考验,
我希望它能快快过去,
更希望能等我回来…
今天真的很开心,因为你又再次让我找到更加爱你的理由了...
现在的我想到梁静茹的歌…
“如果爱对了人,情人节每天都过”
对于我来说,其实每一天,都是情人节,
每一天,都是感恩的一天…
那是因为我爱对了人,爱对了你…
亲爱的,情人节快乐 =)
Lurvin u every passin dae...
No comments:
Post a Comment